Sunday, April 28, 2019

Feeling burnt out

Hello everyone!

I started my weight loss journey this past January after getting tired of losing some weight and gaining it back plus some. I am a full time undergraduate student hoping to get into medical school next year and felt like I needed to get my physical and mental health in check/create healthy habits before going through the demands of med school. I'm a 5'2" female and have never been "skinny" but have been at a healthy weight before. I started at 191 lbs on January 6th and I am now 161lbs. I exercise 2-4 times a week depending on how much studying and work I need to do that week and I am eating between 1200-1400 calories a day (i try not to be too hard on myself as some days I just don't have time to cook or grocery shop). While I have made so many great changes and feel really good as clothes get looser, I am really starting to feel burnt out. My friends enjoy drinking and eating out late and just enjoying life, while I have to carefully plan my schedule around class, studying, working out and cooking. I guess I just feel like I'm missing out on college life. I was wondering if anyone has experienced something similar? Or had any ways to shake this feeling?

submitted by /u/maddymooooooore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2V43kQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment