Sunday, April 28, 2019

I need some brutally honest weight loss tips.

Hi, This is my first post in this subreddit, and as the title implies, I need some brutally honest weight loss tips. It doesn't necessarily matter to me if it is a tip from a physician or someone who lost a lot of pounds themselves, as long as it's simple. I'm not necessarily looking for "weight loss plan xy", food supplements or some keto diet, as I probably already have searched and found most of that stuff on the internet. Although if you have used a plan that has really helped you, please tell me about it. Some info: I'm 5"11, weigh ~190 lbs. I want to go down to ~175lbs. Any tips would be great. Cheers.

submitted by /u/Samette24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Pyka3y

No comments:

Post a Comment