Sunday, April 28, 2019

My wake up call

I have lost control over my weight, but I never realized HOW bad it was, and last night was my wake up call so I am starting my weight loss journey.

Some background, I guess I’ve always been the “fat kid”. I was always like 140+ lbs in middle school and in high school I reached 200.

2016 I got out of my slump and went from 245 lbs all the way down to 160 lbs and I felt great, looked great, people wanted to be my friend, and was overall my best self.

That ended when I started dating a crappy guy, started working full time at a fast food joint, and stopped taking care of myself. My weight slowly climbed back into the 200’s. I left that guy and started dating and moved in with someone else who didn’t exactly have the best eating habits, either.

At 225 lbs I became pregnant and used it as a crutch to let my weight get into the 250’s

Now I’m 19 years old in 2019. My boyfriend took a picture of me for the first time in a few months and I looked AWFUL. I had pudgy thighs, my arms looked suffocated by my shirt sleeves, I have a prominent double chin, and I basically looked like a gummy bear that got left on someone’s dashboard in the heat. I stepped on the scale for the first time in a while and I am at 280 lbs. TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY. This is the biggest and ugliest I have ever been.

It’s not fair to my boyfriend to have to be seen with me like this. It’s not fair to my daughter to grow up seeing my disgusting body and habits that come with it. Lastly, it’s not fair to myself to live like this and treat my body so horribly, it’s unacceptable.

My goal is to budget my calories, spend less time being sedentary and more time being active, and preparing better meals for my family and I until I reach a reasonable weight. Hopefully before my 21st birthday 🎂

submitted by /u/PM_ME_SERATONIN
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GEdUmH

No comments:

Post a Comment