Monday, April 29, 2019

Body Image Depression

hey there, i'm about 4 months into my weight loss journey and I've gone down from 85kg to 69kg, which i'd say is a lot but i still feel so fat. when i look at the pictures i took 4 months ago i can see that my back rolls are gone and my legs are thinner and my stomach doesn't hang over but just like, living day to day, it still feels like i'm 85kg. i don't feel different, i still feel fat. what bothers me is that my current weight, which is my lowest weight and is such an achievement on paper, is some girls worst nightmare, it's some girls highest weight. i know that everyone is different and that i shouldn't be so harsh on myself, but i just want to look normal and not be fat and to look pretty. my mother is only a few kilos heavier than me and sometimes i look at her and think "is that what my body looks like" and it makes me feel like shit because she looks great for her age but it not what an 18 year old girl is supposed to look like. i don't know, sorry for this depressing rant.

submitted by /u/trashlvrd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GSSmUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment