Saturday, April 27, 2019

Take a selfie everyday. Two years, Two Selfies.

When I started, I decided i'd take a Selfie everyday to track my progress and on the whole I've kept up with it. Although i'm sure I've missed one or two days here and there, I have over 600 selfies to chart my progress almost day by day.

If you use Google Photos, it has a feature in which it will randomly give you a "This day X years ago" style notification and show you two similar pictures one you have just taken and one from the past. Today I got this one.

I don't usually like looking at myself in photos, taking selfies is difficult because they are never really flattering but it's worth it to get something like this. Although looking at my beard versus non beard, i'm sure that accounts for at least 5lbs of my overall weight loss.

submitted by /u/notagoodtexan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DwG6HB

No comments:

Post a Comment