Monday, April 29, 2019

Something i notice that's pretty significant

I started tracking my weight in 14th of March this year, i usually eat 1400 cal per day to fulfill my calorie deficit routine, I'm sedentary so that i can see what effects the diet will do to me without doing much these past ~2 months and all is going well, i also track my weight everyday every morning, i have a steady curve of weight loss and I've lost 5 kg already (hooray me).

But there are moments when i was doing college work and i had to do an all nighters, it was at around the end of march and middle of april where i didn't slept that day, i checked my weight loss curve and found out i actually gained weight at those period, i wasn't even eating over my calorie intake of 1400 and it isn't small either i gained like 1 kg from each of those nights just cuz i didn't sleep, i compensated after by sleeping well again and it steadily decreases again but man oh man.

Tldr, If you're planning to lose weight then sleep cuz apparently your body burns more calories when you do than when your awake. Don't sleep to much thou like 8 hours is the ideal sleep time.

Sorry for my English.

submitted by /u/blueasian0682
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DD0PcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment