Saturday, April 27, 2019

DL face gains

It’s been a long time since I posted here but today I went to DMV (well Penn DOT) to renew my license and was again reminded of why this weight loss journey has been worth it.

https://imgur.com/a/mrcIPtd

I’m thrilled with the new photo - about 60 lbs between the old and the new one.

I have not lost anymore since about Nov 2018 but have been mindfully maintaining and consider myself happy at my current 159 lbs. But this DL comparison has been a great reminder of what I’ve achieved and why I need to keep up with this new lifestyle.

As background, my initial loss was on keto/omad followed by cico. I currently still avoid carbs bit not altogether and try to have a balanced approach and ‘restrict’ after holidays or travel. I walk about 8 miles a day but have still not joined a gym which I’ve been putting off for too long.

Thanks again to this sub for their ongoing support and wealth of resources!

submitted by /u/MariMada
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ILWYyl

No comments:

Post a Comment