Tuesday, April 30, 2019

21 Year Old Female Down 70 lbs Having Trouble Losing Last 30 lbs and Needs Help

SW: 230 lbs CW: 165 lbs GW: 130 lbs

Hello, I've been on a weight loss journey since June of 2018 which was very hard, but rewarding because I went from 230 lbs down to 160 lbs by cutting my portions and calorie counting, drinking green tea and water, no sweets and processed foods, doing yoga everyday.

However, I've been stuck at this weight for almost 6 months now and I don't know what to do anymore. Now I'll admit that when I lost my job and winter came around I became quiet depressed and began eating some sweets with my free tea and stopped regularly excerising. I still kept my portion sizes the same though so I didn't gain weight.

The scale just stopped moving and it was unnerving.

When the new year came I decided I was going to try and excerise and get back on track which worked for a bit. I went down to 155 lbs which was great. I didnt feel challenged though and when I ate more than a meal or a snack a day I gained so much weight back it made me depressed so I stopped.

I keep going back and fourth in this way. Starting a routine and quitting a week later.

After researching the internet I found out I needed to intensify my excerise routine so I began doing HIIT excerises and it worked for a while but I still wasn't seeing results. So I researched again and found out I was consuming too many carbs so I tried keto but I was getting really irritated and ravenous on the diet. It worked though I coukd see my muscle mass and my waist was getting smaller but I felt miserable. I bought weights to train and build more muscle mas and decrease my body fat but I don't know how to even use them and come up with a routine. So I just gave up and started eating incredibly unhealthy and just the stuff I refused to let myself consume for a whole year now.

Now my body is being very strange. I'm hungry and thirsty all the time. I can drink a whole 1.5 liter water bottle and STILL be thirsty. I can eat and I'll still be really hungry and I feel myself gaining weight and it's making me feel like a failure. Please help. I'm a college student working part time so cheap meal prep and and excerise routines would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading this.

Also does anyone have any advice on how to deal with people policing your body and telling you to stop losing weight or seeing you finally eat a full meal and making fun of your weight gain?

submitted by /u/newbiebassist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vvE6uE

No comments:

Post a Comment