Sunday, April 28, 2019

Unable to recognise my own progress

A year ago I had lost 10kg and was the lowest weight I had been for years. I moved from overweight BMI to the top end of healthy. But at the time I still felt so fat and disgusting and consequently gained it all back. Now that I’ve undone all of my progress, I look back at photos from that time and I can see that actually that 10kg had made a huge difference and I didn’t look fat at all, just curvy. Has anyone else had this issue that they can’t see their own progress and consequently can’t stick to the weight loss / maintenance? I took progress photos and everything but it still didn’t help.

Even when I was young and very slim I always though I was fat - now I would give anything to look like how I did back then!

submitted by /u/AgreeableEgg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VBdV4k

No comments:

Post a Comment