Sunday, April 28, 2019

I “binged” last night for the first time since January.

27/F/5’8 SW: 199 CW: 163 GW: 145

I am saying binged because while I have cheated/eaten badly throughout this weight loss journey. I usually plan my “cheat” days around my social life so they are planned in and I eat around the “cheat” meal throughout the day to make sure it fits relatively well.

Last night we went out. I knew I was going over just because of alcohol but I ate good all day and was just a little under my calorie range. I had specifically gotten today off work because I was so excited for this drag show/band/90sthemed party and I wanted to be able to stay up late.

Well the group I was with ended up wanting to go to an after party. The girls were hungry so we went to Qdoba. Earlier in the night when someone mentioned food I thought “I just won’t get anything I’m not hungry” but by 2am we arrived and I just said fuck it. Fuck it I am getting nachos!! I can get a bowl from Qdoba and at least make it a little healthier but I was kind of drunk and I just wanted those darn nachos.

They were delicious. I put “binge” in parentheses because I didn’t eat it all. I actually shared them with a friend. So I don’t feel like this was a huge binge but it was a HUGE unexpected calorie addition to my day and it seriously tasted so darn good. I was glad I ate because we ended up being out after 4am and I would not have survived without some food.

Part of me is mad at myself. Part of me knows there’s nothing I can do now and it’s just time to move on and get back on the healthy eating train. Part of me knows one bad night won’t screw everything up entirely.

I don’t know. I feel bad and my stomach kind of hurt when I woke up, but I had fun and is what it is I just felt the need to share.

submitted by /u/luckylua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZFK5ea

No comments:

Post a Comment