Sunday, April 28, 2019

It's my 100th day on lose it

Started my weight loss journey in January 2019 from 82 kg to 62 kg

I'm from south India we happen to eat rice at least twice a day. I stopped eating rice to lose weight

also, I am suffering from urticaria(skin allergy) this was gone last summer because of weight reduction and its back

This was my second time losing weight it was last summer and this summer

it took 4-5 months to lose weight and one to two months to gain weight mostly because of Hyderabadi biryani and breakfast foods are more than enough to gain back.

My Routine diet looks like this

Breakfast:

Almonds (5)
Raw dates (2)
Apple(1)
Idli(2)/Bread(2)

Afternoon:
Oats porridge 4 tablespoons

Banana(1)

Dinner:
Cooked chickpeas 2 cups/ground nuts /cucumber and carrots

Snacks:

Orange(1)

Biscuits

At least 4 litres of water per day

Calories Intake ~1100-1200

Running 30 mins
Skipping 22 mins

Exercise ~20 mins

Calories Burned- ~ 700-900

And dry fasting every saturday

Here's the problem

1)when I lose weight I end up having low blood pressure and giddiness

2)Can I maintain weight while eating rice

3) do i need to add more supplements in my diet

Thanks for sub
P.s: Pardon my english

submitted by /u/UniqueRise3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZClmrn

No comments:

Post a Comment