Monday, April 29, 2019

Losing more weight since Spring hit. Has this happened to you?

I have been losing weight over the last year April 19th 2018 is when I started my journey. In a year I have lost a little over 80lbs. I use 2 apps to track food and weight one is called Libra. This app has a lot of good stats, one that I noticed was a best month stat.

My best weight loss month was last July at 13.1lbs lost. One thing I never do and suggest is to think that a high weight month is going to be the norm. For me I am averaging iirc about 1.3 lbs a week overall.

Anyway I have noticed that since April has gotten here and the weather is warmer so I am wearing less clothes that my weight loss has increased. For this month I am almost at 8 lbs loss which would have me at like 2lbs a week. I figured there are a number of reasons as to why. I am not eating much different. I did lower my daily calories by 100 but that was based on my current weight and height and still setting a goal to 1lb a week.

So my question is has anyone else experienced higher weight loss depending on the season??

submitted by /u/jcaashby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UNAWMU

No comments:

Post a Comment