Tuesday, April 30, 2019

In the past 4 months I’ve adopted a plant based diet, started Orangetheory and Corepower yoga and got a personal trainer and also a nutritionist and a therapist. I’m also back hiking ~7 miles a couple times a week. Feeling better.

I’m 28 yrs 5’8”f and started maybe around 205-210 lbs. I didn’t realize my weight had gotten that high! I had been through a terrible break up, med school and intense internship. I finally got a real job and I have decided to invest in health, fitness and weight loss. I am feeling so much better, happier and light. My weight is down to 182 lbs this morning. I’m feeling more confident and much better. I do feel that my weight loss is slow, I’m not counting calories but I’ve instilled mindful sustainable eating practices per my nutritionist/wellness coach. This is the time for me to get myself into a good place. My body has changed and I’ve toned up and lightened up. I recently finally felt in a good place to give my goal weight to my nutritionist. It’s 145-150 lbs. I just hope I can get there. Anyone like me out there???

submitted by /u/kittenlikeunicorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wc35yS

No comments:

Post a Comment