Monday, April 29, 2019

I have been fighting an awful infection for 10 days. Finally started antibiotics. I lost 7 lbs and have no appetite but I have bene eating a lot. How many calories must I be burning a day? This is scary.

I am 5'2, female, 124 lbs, white, 24... before you say it's water weight, I literally shrunk so much the skin on my stomach is hanging. I was overweight before this week.

Basically I got a super bad infection while camping, some bacteria in the water.

I began binge eating like crazy because of how scary it is to suddenly feel like death and see all your ribs. I haven't weighed myself but I can only imagine I lost more weight. It's been 10 days. My TDEE is 1560. That is what I usually eat to maintain. But today I was so scared and dizzy like I was gonna faint, fever and chills even when I am eating 2400 calories.

I hope it is not overkill, but I am currently still losing weight and the infection has spread to my arms. I know this is not water weight, otherwise it would have come back after binge eating (I am also drinking enough water). The thing that sucks is this would be a great way to lose the last 6 lbs I need to reach my ideal body weight, however my innate fear of death is making me binge!! The only thing I can hold down is milkshakes and protein bars. I know it's not great but what's worse is dying of bacteria in your brain and blood.

For the record-- doc diagnosed me with a nasty bacterial infection that has somehow moved to my blood :( again I'm on the medicine as of today, but the shakiness and weight loss has been causing me to binge eat. Help

submitted by /u/Bloppitt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WdwmZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment