Monday, April 29, 2019

Dream Cookies

Yesterday, I did super great with my calories, and went to bed with a slightly rumbly tummy. Nothing major, so I figured I'd sleep it off and have a big breakfast.

It's 6:30am, I just woke up, and I gotta tell you my dream.

There was a game night of sorts with a huge table of people. This was supposedly a cover-up for a secret discussion of a murder case. We spoke of suspects, some of which I knew quite well, comparing fingerprints and evidence.

Meanwhile, there were plates of cookies sitting out for everyone. I had a chocolate chip, and it was the best dang cookie I had ever eaten. This had me go back for another. Then another. Soon, they were bringing out more and more plates of cookies, and I attacked them all. I even thought about my weight loss, and how great my calories had been for the day prior to this. It didn't matter. I was in for an old fashion sugar binge, one of which I haven't had in years.

In real life, my fiance and I just had a discussion yesterday on how sugar is addicting. The one sentence that sparked off this dream:

"I can be perfectly fine, with no cravings all day, but give me one chocolate chip and it starts a binge."

submitted by /u/turtlegrowl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Lbrkwe

No comments:

Post a Comment