Monday, April 29, 2019

Eye Opener - Really Need to Get It Together

I lost 130lbs over 2 years and then gained back 75 lbs in 1 year. I changed jobs a few times in the years. A combination of stress eating and depression and less exercise were all a part of the problem. I didn’t realize I was gaining for the first 40 lbs because I kept changing uniforms with the different jobs. Once I realized, it just kept going.

I am tall for a woman and my weight distribution has always “fooled” me into thinking I weigh less than I actually do.

Today I found out my grandmother’s weight. This woman is horrible and disgusting for numerous reasons that go beyond this subreddit. I always thought she weighed like 350+ lbs, but turns out she weights 250. She weighs less than me...

I know I needed to lose the weight again anyways, but this is an eye opener. It’s also a huge blow to my self esteem because of how bad my relationship is with her and how much I don’t like her and how big I thought she was. So if she weighs less than me, but I think she looks huge...how do I look to other people?

I think this was the spark that’s gonna get my weight loss going again. I feel so crappy right now.

submitted by /u/wildtaylorberry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WfdBFE

No comments:

Post a Comment