Saturday, April 27, 2019

10% of my body weight is gone! No one has noticed

(F, 5’6”, SW: 220+, CW: 197, GW: 160) I’ve been seriously doing CICO since mid January, I started with a 1470 calorie limit to lose my first 15 pounds and then dropped to 1350 the past month to speed up the weight loss. I’ve made some huge progress in both losing weight and changing my habits to get to viewing this as a “lifestyle change” instead of a diet. The thing that is getting me down though is that no one, apart from my husband, has noticed my weight loss! I know I shouldn’t base this achievement off of external sources but I feel like I’ve put in so much work and it’s not showing if no one has noticed.

submitted by /u/mamaskywalker829
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WdXnfW

No comments:

Post a Comment