Sunday, April 28, 2019

How to cope when losing your booty?

Guys, my weight loss is going great! Only issue is that my butt and boobs are leaving me 😩 My boobs not so much, (I had implants pre-weight) but still a little. I know I can’t do much about that. My butt though has completely gone flat. I’m sad, my boyfriend is sad, and my jeans are sad.

I’ve been doing squats and even with weights but it doesn’t seem to help. I might be at too much of a deficit to gain booty muscle?

How did you guys cope? Any advice? I’m happy to lose the tummy weight and thighs and I know you can spot lose fat but it’s so upsetting when I was trying on new jeans today.

Do any ladies on here know of any brands that help not further push your ass down? Lol

submitted by /u/lemonbob15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GRK53E

No comments:

Post a Comment