Thursday, April 25, 2019

Short girls, please share your stories about losing the last few lbs...

I could use a kick of motivation today.

I’ve had a tough week, having endured the flu and dental surgery back to back- haven’t had a proper meal in days and I’m just tired, irritable and annoyed about everything. I’m also terrified that after this week, I’m going to regain the 3ish lbs I’ve lost in the last two weeks, and then some.

Anyway, I’m at 133lbs, and excited to hit 118. I know that this final bit in my weight loss journey will be harder than the previous weight I’ve lost. I’m sick of anticipating slow progress. I’m 5’1, and currently eat anywhere between 1000-1200 calories a day. My TDEE is 1537 calories a day. After I get the go ahead from my dentist, I’m looking forward to hitting the gym. I’m hoping to exercise 5-6x a week to keep the 500 calorie deficit going.

Please feel free to share any motivation, advice, tips, and success stories below!

submitted by /u/BeginningGlove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vseZJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment