Monday, April 29, 2019

Lost 4 lbs in 2 days is this normal?

So I have been fluctuating between 206 and 203 lbs for like almost a month. I started logging in my calories about 2 weeks ago. I have a BMR of 2165 and have set my goal as 1730 calories for a weight loss of a pound a week. I have been under that consistently for the past 2 weeks. I had been on Z-pack (antobiotics) & Prednisone (prescription steroids) for 5 days till April 23rd for a sinus infection (not sure if that makes a difference).

Last couple of days I have been urinating so much it is crazy. I was 204 Friday morning, Saturday I was 202.2 and today I am 200.2 lbs. My question is is this normal? Or is this a one time thing and will my weight loss taper off? Or is this something to be worried about? I have attached links to my weight chart and calorie chart if that makes a difference. Thanks for the help everyone.

Weight Chart

Calorie Chart

submitted by /u/n3cw4rr10r
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UPwqh4

No comments:

Post a Comment