Sunday, September 29, 2019

5’ 8” 27F SW: 181 CW: 178 GW: 160 Need advice

I’ve known I need to lose weight for a bit now because I’ve noticed my weight slowly creeping up. I’ve decided I want to move forward with my desire to join the military, so I went to talk to a recruiter. He told me that my max weight to join is 166. He had me come back about a week and a half to reweigh me and I had gone done from 181 to 178. I’m supposed to go back Wednesday to weigh again but I feel like I haven’t lost any more weight. I’ve been trying to avoid fast food and walk several miles every day. I’m worried about not having lost any more weight (which I realize it’s too late to really lose anything before Wednesday). I’ve been considering starting to do intermittent fasting to try to boost my weight loss. Ultimately, I’m just looking for some advice.

TLDR I need to lose 20 pounds relatively quickly to join the military and need advice.

submitted by /u/stoner-boyfriend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mFhOWK

No comments:

Post a Comment