Thursday, September 26, 2019

Update I’ve finally reached my goal! And what to thank you all for the positive comments use are an amazing community!

original post

Just over a month ago I posted about my weight loss and the response was amazing I want to thank you all for the support and now I’ve reached my goal i haven’t been this happy in so long I’m 12st 10lbs (80 kg) now and started at 27st (171 kg) it’s been a long and hard journey and this community made the last hurdle that bit easier thank you again much love and wish use all the best on your journeys. I have one last progress pic that I want to share and this will be the last one I will ever have to do because I want to forget the past and move on to a bright future we’re I’m happy. This community again is amazing and all your stories of weight loss have inspired me and countless others thank you all!!

One last thing before I go I wish all of you the best in your journey and I hope you achieve what you set out to do because it is worth it and good luck everyone I’m here if any of you need to talk or help even if it’s to tell me how you’ve lost it I’ll listen and try my best to help in any way!

my last progress picture!

submitted by /u/zodiarkks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mWYPX8

No comments:

Post a Comment