Monday, September 30, 2019

Why can't it be fun?

Day 0

Creating a different approach to weight loss.

"This is so exciting :D Starting my journey today! Away with these man boobs of mine... there's nothing wrong with having man boobs but they were a wake-up call for me. I have a family to take care of and these man boobs are gettings in the way. It's nice to find that I'm not alone in this adventure!" this is me starting today.

I want to make this journey I'm beginning something fun! I don't want to come out as naive, in fact, this is my 3rd attempt at trying to lose my weight and get it to a steady and healthy place. That being said, this time I want to make myself laugh, I want to make myself motivated, I want to make others feel that way. I want to make myself better and capable of facing the world to the best of my ability. And then, when I am ready and healthy I can start my mission to help others. I read somewhere that we cannot help others without helping ourselves first.

I never tried to journal my attempts, but I think this is going to be fun and a new approach for me to weight loss. It's always nicer when you are surrounded by other people that can support and motivate your attempts at life.

I hope I don't LOSE IT... :P (get it?)

submitted by /u/fatlosscomedy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o5rn1d

No comments:

Post a Comment