Monday, September 30, 2019

NSV what I'm learninfg about weight loss

Hey guys,

So I'm just putting up a quick post because of a small mental accomplishment I had today. I'm realizing the trick is not that every day has to be perfect calorie wise, but that you have to commit to being accountable for yourself EVERY DAY, even the not so perfect ones. I realized this while at the store earlier. I wanted to impulse buy a bunch of crap food and just not bother tracking today because I've had a hard week and a busy weekend and my breakfast was a rice crispy treat so I was off to a not so great start anyway. GUYS! I STOPPED MYSELF! I reminded myself to ignore my lizard brain and that my morning rice crispy treat didn't need to ruin my whole day calorie wise. So I put my impulse choices back on the shelf and just got lunch food like I originally intended. I tracked it all and I'm still on the train. I'm happy because this is the first time I've started to overcome my mental relationship with food. Thanks for all the support. Hope everyone is off to a good start to the week!

submitted by /u/deathllama11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nWI2nI

No comments:

Post a Comment