Friday, September 27, 2019

Slower than expected weight loss...

Hi all, hoping you amazingly inspiring people can help me out. I started getting serious about weight loss about a month ago. My plan was to lose 2-2.5 pounds per week by eating 1200 calories and working out to lose 700 calories per day (an hour or so of cardio, plus weights). I understand this is a somewhat "extreme" form of weight loss, and would not have done this had I not had to fit into a bridesmaids dress by the end of the month - I prefer the slow and steady method of weight loss. I am a 5'5'' female and currently 139, so I don't technically have much more to lose. I also get that the smaller you are, the harder it is to get those last few pounds off. My question is, despite my low calorie/intense workout regimen, why is it that I'm only losing about a pound per week?!?! The slow weight loss is frustrating and is making me lose my mind. Thanks in advance, guys.

submitted by /u/PaulinaN
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2n7LUSt

No comments:

Post a Comment