Thursday, September 26, 2019

I feel like every time I try losing weight, I get fatter than before. I can’t find the motivation to try one more time.

The title says everything. I was fit, I used to live in another country and did a lot of exercise there. Pole dance, circus, I went to the gym, twerk, CrossFit, you name it, I’ve done it. Well, now I’m having a hard time adjusting to a new country and most of my old hobbies are almost impossible to find in my area. Every single time I try a new diet here, I can’t follow through with it and have to watch myself getting fatter by the day, meanwhile it seems like everyone around me is succeeding on their own weight loss journeys. I feel like a loser and I can’t find the motivation to lose weight and feel attractive again. Has anyone ever been through that? Can anybody help me?

English is not my first language so I apologize upfront for my mistakes. Im just very desperate for some advice.

submitted by /u/etaporra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mQj8FQ

No comments:

Post a Comment