Monday, September 30, 2019

I’ve almost hit losing 20lbs!

I started my weight loss journey in May of this year weighing 230lbs at 5”5. It’s now almost October and I weigh 211. I started out with a mix of intermittent fasting and a calorie restriction of 1200 calories a day, but now I’ve loosened up and let myself have 1500 a day. My face has dropped a lot of weight and I look a lot better, but I still have a long way to go! I’m aiming for 130-140 but I’m honestly just looking for less body fat and to look better. I’m transgender and am going to be starting hormones next year so I’m not quite sure how it is going to effect my weight loss, but here is towards the next 20!

submitted by /u/Queer_glowcloud
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nXkLCa

No comments:

Post a Comment