Sunday, September 29, 2019

Restarting... needing some motivation (20F)

Hi all! I’ve posted here before but a lot has happened in life since. To sum it up, I had started my weight loss at 205lbs in January of 2019. Lost 23lbs within 4/5 months by CICO and daily activity and got down to 183. THEN I got a new job which I love but the stress of that transition with money kind of started my downhill spiral. One month after getting my new job my dad suddenly and unexpectedly died, and I found out a few weeks later that my partner of 5 1/2 years had been having a 8 month long affair. NEEDLESS TO SAY it’s been a very emotional, stressful, and down right exhausting couple of months. The resolve being I’m mourning for my father, and my partner and I have agreed to work it out and it’s been going well. However. I stepped on the scale for the first time and I am exactly at 205lbs. The feeling of defeat and disappointment in myself is huge. I cried and felt bad about myself all morning but then decided f this. I am a strong woman. I am stronger than my emotional desire to eat and binge on what I crave. Today I restart. I am going to the gym after work and eating light for lunch. I’m going to lose those 23lbs again, and the other 57lbs to hit my final goal!!!

submitted by /u/ivy_rose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mJbw8A

No comments:

Post a Comment