Thursday, September 26, 2019

M-6'2"-23 I've lost 25 pounds and my confidence is growing!

I began my weight loss journey at the beginning of July. My birthday is July 3rd, and when I looked at some of my photos from my party I was upset with how I looked. I had previously tried several methods of weight loss, but didn't lose much. I have been weight lifting since February, but thought I could outwork a bad diet. After, my party I realized I needed to focus on my diet at much as my workout.

I began to intermittent fast and eating healthier. Most times I would eat from noon to 8, but sometimes I begin eating at 4 and go to 8 to make my fast longer. I work second shift, so I go to bed near 3 AM. I would wake up at 10 AM, work out during my fast, then eat. I know I'm not perfect at doing this, but I am still excited to see results!

Progress Pic: http://imgur.com/gallery/Rq168Eh

submitted by /u/DwarfWarrior17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nbr2cR

No comments:

Post a Comment