Thursday, September 26, 2019

OMAD

So I've recently decided to embark on a weight loss journey. I'm 17, between 5' 11'' and 6' 0'' tall and weigh around 210 pounds. Starting with this week, I have decided to only eat once a day and walk for 1 hour with an average speed of around 4 mph, which according to this calculator makes a person lose 515 calories. Will I be able to achieve a healthy BMI with this diet? I've seen some people say that there are more factors to weight loss than just being at a caloric deficit, while others say it's purely a mathematical matter (calories in, calories out). So is there more to weight loss than just loosing calories or is it purely about being at a caloric deficit and is OMAD a good diet?

submitted by /u/SlovenianNeymar2002
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2m1h2mr

No comments:

Post a Comment