Monday, September 30, 2019

Help Please. Plateau? Or Regular Weight Loss?

I have lost 30 lbs in two months but may have gained 1 lbs over the last 10 days, what do I do?

I am still eating at a deficit and the only thing that I have changed is that I went to the gym 3 days last week lifting heavy weights. I am still eating at a caloric deficit of 1000-1500 a day, which helped me lose 30 lbs in the first two months. Unfortunately, I haven’t lost any weight in the last 10 days, is this normal or should I substantially alter my net calories?

Filler:

Aside from not losing and maybe gaining a pound over the last nearly two weeks, the weight loss has been going well. I find that meticulously counting my calories and entering them into myfitnesspal actually helps me not overeat. The act of weighing out the food, calculating the calories and then logging it just reinforces the importance of staying under my daily calorie limit.

It will be interesting to see how weight lifting seriously factors into this journey. I just started a week ago, after losing the 30 lbs with no weight lifting and only walking/calorie counting. I hope that weight lifting will help me lose weight at the same pace I had been, but I fear it will just increase my appetite...

submitted by /u/WhiteCollarSober
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o1QXo4

No comments:

Post a Comment