Saturday, September 28, 2019

I ate so much food today and it was delicious and I regret nothing

I'm only 10lbs away from my ultimate goal. I can make it in like 40 days if I try hard enough. I really can reach it in month and a couple of weeks and I should be happy. But past few weeks I felt so tired of reaching. Most of the time it was pretty fine, but sometimes it was so incredibly tiring. I guess it's hard to be on a deficit all the time even if you're not exactly restricting yourself in choosing food.

So today I ate soooo much. It wasn't binge, because I didn't ate to the point where it would make me feel miserable. I just enjoyed food and taste and smells and allowed myself not to think about being on a deficit for a day.

And it was incredible.

And now I can say that I'm ready. I'm ready to continue my weight loss, I'm ready to take a final step on the road to my goal. See ya in 40 days! Hope I will be 10lbs lighter :)

The moral is, don't push yourself too hard. Everyone needs a break every once in a while. Learn to be kind to yourself.

submitted by /u/generally_unnendo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nt7qkL

No comments:

Post a Comment