Thursday, September 26, 2019

People are finally noticing my weight loss!

At my heaviest I was 165LB (5'1" F). The turning point was a doctor who told me I needed to stop eating Papa John's every day. I was going through some health issues at the time, and that response felt totally unnecessary and irrelevant to the reason I was there (allergies/hives), but also pissed me off enough to better myself. I dropped to 150LB over the course of the year, but fell off the wagon for a bit. After feeling winded climbing two flights of stairs daily, I decided it was time to get back to it. Since June I've lost another 16LBs (only about another 14LB to hit my goal!).

Over the last week I've not been as active or eating as well due to stress, as I lost my cat recently, but I've been slowly getting back to normal and have maintained my weight throughout. Yesterday a co-worker told me I was looking good and asked about my lifestyle changes. Then, on my way out of the office for lunch, the security guard said, "Wow, you've lost a lot of weight! You look really good!" I think I turned red, but I responded I'd been trying to live healthier and thanked him. I haven't hit my goal yet, but it feels really good to have people notice my hard working paying off, especially when I've been a bit depressed and unmotivated lately. Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/ashfont
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mVdKBj

No comments:

Post a Comment