Monday, September 30, 2019

Success stories without calorie counting

Hi there,

I’m a 5’7” female, 132lb. I started my weight loss journey about a year ago and lost ~18lb by tracking calories (btwn 1000-1200/day) and weighing myself daily. This was successful physically, given the weight loss, but it’s taken a huge toll on my mental health. I equated my self worth to the numbers, I canceled plans so I wouldn’t have to eat at restaurants and not know exactly what was in my food, and my entire day was ruined if the scale was up 0.5lb over the previous day. Essentially, even though I’d lost a ton of weight, I was in such a bad place mentally, it didn’t matter.

Clearly, this isn’t sustainable for me. I’d like to lose a little more weight and then maintain comfortably which means I have to find a new plan. Does anyone have any success stories or helpful tips they can share about losing weight without tracking calories obsessively? Thanks!

submitted by /u/wanttobefit12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oAhkl5

No comments:

Post a Comment