Sunday, September 29, 2019

Losing Weight, but unwanted attention makes me want to be fat again

I've lost about 75Lbs thus far, since starting Intermittent Fasting in February.

I would get hit on by guys when I was heavier, but they were so much more sincere. Now, guys are straight up scary. I have gotten an influx of friend requests, followers and likes on my social media platforms. Normally, this would sound great right?? Ummm... No.

These guys are awful. They're rude, they ask too intimate of questions, they tell me they want to get married, they expect me to have sex with them upon first meeting them, etc. And no, they're not all bots. Some are, no lie; but not all of them. In person out in public, it's so much worse. I've been followed, touched, or stared at by men in public spaces. I now fear for my safety. Guys have said disturbing things to me in public, one guy at a club spanked me and told me I had the posterior of an African-American woman (in not those words) and that I can't be walking around like that without someone trying to grab it.

I'm starting to miss being fat. I miss it when guys came up to me because they genuinely liked ME. When I was heavier, most men would literally avoid looking at me, they would literally turn their head away from my direction. I always thought, being ignored is better than being bullied. When I would have lunch with my best friend, he would ask me question after question about the way I see the universe and the philosophy and theology that shaped my paradigm. Now he just stares at my boobs and wants to talk about sex. [because of the hormones I take, my boobs have actually gone up to an F cup during my weight loss.] Now my best friend wants to know the things I like in bed, the things I've done. At least now he opens all the doors and always pays for lunch (he wouldn't when I was heavier), but I miss our sexless deeper conversations.

Messed up part is, I'm still fat. I'm well over 300 lbs. I'm not healthy yet. I want to get to that point, of good health. I was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year, and after everything I've been through, I am now cancer free and feel like my body can do ANYTHING, even gracefully get to a healthy weight. I am focused on the things that I want from weight loss: riding rides at the fair, not worrying about diabetes, better sleep, prevent the cancer from coming back and cheaper clothes that are cute! But these guys are really bothering me. It's a weird problem to have, but I have it. I don't know, this whole experience even has me questioning my sexuality. I'm starting to wonder if I'm asexual.

This is a lot, sorry for the long read
TL;DR - Lost approx 75Lbs. Still fat, but guys are treating me worse than before. They approach me too aggressively now and even my best friend switched up on me. Because I'm overwhelmed, I'm starting to miss being fat and am now questioning my sexuality. Am I asexual??

submitted by /u/CHERished626
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2m4MpN2

No comments:

Post a Comment