Monday, September 30, 2019

Snacking advice needed!

Hello all, a complete newbie and first time poster here! I’ve been lurking this sub for around four months since I started my weight loss as a 5,11, 24 year old male weighing at 20 stone 5lbs, after all the tips, some meal prep, gym and small bouts of will power I’m now weighing in at 17 stone 11lbs! I still have a long way to go, but I’ve been looking at my downfalls and one of those is snacking. I try to have whole grain crackers with tuna or hummus or the low fat popcorn bags and such, but sometimes I fancy something a little more..unhealthy?

Could anyone give a few recommendations of their snacking go to’s? And opinions on the likes of carb killa bars, as I keep seeing them pop up here and there but reluctant to believe they’re healthy enough and worth the money!

Apologies for the newbie post and formatting but thanks for taking the time to read!

submitted by /u/Keevilz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oB3fUv

No comments:

Post a Comment