Sunday, September 29, 2019

What to do about lose skin & surgery (Australia)

Hi all.

In Aug 2017 I was 196kg (6'4) ~70kg lean. I am now ~120ish with 95kg lean mass. However this has effectively meant that I have an unbelievable amount of loose skin.

I have it on my gut, (ex) man boobs, thighs and a lot underneath my armpits.

I went to the doctor today and he thinks that my only real option is to have it removed, some might work out over time but the big 'flappy bits' are there.

Medicare in Australia will only cover it IF it is a medical need and unfortunately, i am now in pretty good health.

However this is not free and I am not rich, what are the options to have it removed if anyone knows. Is flying to somewhere like Indonesia or hong kong to have it done much cheaper than the australian private system offers a feasible option, how likely am I to end up with massive scars from a hack-job?

Any input would be great

Good luck on your weight loss journey

submitted by /u/Judgeharm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nIpXKc

No comments:

Post a Comment