Sunday, September 29, 2019

My cats are better at losing weight than I am

I’ve been at the same weight for three weeks thanks to some bad days of going waaaay over. My cats, however, have been doing great. Two have lost .2 lbs in 3 weeks while only one has gained (she’s smaller than them so I’ll have to give her a little less food).

Buttercup, who we loving call fat cat, is the heaviest at 14.4 lbs. I was told by the vet he should be more like 10. He’s got a ways to go, but now that’s he separated at feeding time, he can’t go eating the girls’ food (and he’s very angry at me for it.) This may be the start of his weight loss journey, but he reminds me that CICO works for everyone and everything, even our feline friends.

I’m happy for them! Sort of makes me wish I had some large being portioning out human chow for me. Until then, I’ll just have to portion out my human chow myself :P

submitted by /u/OpalMagnus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2okwpqP

No comments:

Post a Comment