Monday, September 30, 2019

HELP PLEASE. Cutting it close: wedding dress postpartum swt: 204 cwt: 151.7

Ok reddit, so I’m in a pickle. I purchased a wedding dress like 2 years ago. During our engagement I became pregnant & we had to postpone the wedding. I have 4 weeks left to fit in this dress. I gained about 65 pounds during pregnancy and delivered a beautiful baby 10 months ago. I struggled a lot with the weight loss, but have lost most of it. I’m down to the last 10 pounds which feels really really good but also I’m starting to panic. I’m about 2” from my dress fitting in the waist (will fit everywhere else now). So I need your help in ideas to get that area down. I’ve been told to try wraps & cleanses. Does anyone have any real experience with this stuff working? & if so, which products did you use? I also want to say, I’m not usually a fan of trying to take weight off super fast or on a specific timeline but this is a special circumstance where I kind of HAVE to make do with what I have. The dress is very intricate & frankly it would be a fortune to make it bigger. Since mid June I’ve been very low net carb & extremely strict on my diet of mostly veggies and a little protein. I’m close to OMAD but not quite because I’ll have a spoonful of cottage cheese at some point during the morning. I also have been careful about CICO. Ive had good luck with this different times in my life & realize how careful you need to be with measuring. I’m on what many would consider a VLCD at this point - less than 1000 cals/day 152 lbs & 5’3”. My Apple Watch says I burn like 2200-2400 cals/day depending on the day. I don’t think it can be quite that much. But I’m not sure why I’m not losing more than I am. The numbers just aren’t panning out. Also I’ll randomly lose a couple of pounds after staying the EXACT same weight for a week or more. I don’t drink a lot of water- I know I need to change that piece. Everyone here seems to have great results so I’m hoping one of you will have some advice for me. Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/wittykitty2009
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nWEu4U

No comments:

Post a Comment