Monday, September 30, 2019

Maintenance calories advice - Need your help!

Hi all! I love this community because of its supportive nature and general goodness. That's unusual in many similar groups on here! 🤣

I need your help. I've reached my goal weight fairly quickly: Down to 114.8lbs from 133.4lbs (5ft4.75in, 38/f) since I began keto and CICO on July 15th.

On average, I am eating about 1,166 calories per day. I can supply weekly numbers + associated weight if you need it. Or, if you can check out my post in r/keto. I asked for help there and got one very useful response, but I would like (and need) more feedback.

I know what my estimated tdee is (about 1,450 calories), but I want to backtrack from my weight loss and calories consumed to find a more accurate actual number, not a rough estimate. That has to be possible, right?

I'm also very open to any tips and advice, generally. I'm so happy at my current weight (my high school weight!!!), and I don't want to gain. If I lost another pound or two, I wouldn't be disturbed, but I don't feel the need to do so.

Please share some of your advice, friends! Thanks again!

submitted by /u/simaeich
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nWkD5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment