Friday, September 27, 2019

My start to forever

This is my first time ever posting on reddit and I pretty nervous to actually press the post button but I think today is the day for change. I am a college student I just turned 22 on the 18th! I have been using reddit for other purposes but today I decided to log on and see if there was anything about weight loss and I was brought here. Currently I am 330Ibs. I am a criminal justice major and you can imagine that 330Ibs and police officer do not match up. I need to make this change. I have let so many opportunities pass because of my weight I can not let my future go by too.

I have been consumed by the thought of being skinny for years. I am convinced my whole life revolves around being fat. She doesn't want to be my friend why? because who wants to be friends with the fat girl. I didn't get that job why? because why would the manager want the fat girl working when she can have the pretty girl. I have convinced myself of these stupid things over and over and now I seriously believe them. I want to look in mirrors, I want to want my picture taken. I want to love myself unconditionally. I want to believe compliments. I want to lose weight.

I cant talk to anybody else about this for some reason so if nobody else reads this or sees it I am hoping it will hold me accountable for the first time ever.

MY GOALS-

Clothing: XL shirt and women's 16- around 35in pants

Physically: Run my first 5K and walk to class instead of get dropped off

Mentally: Tell myself I love myself and mean it.

Also, I have not ridden a rollercoaster since I was 14 years old after I did not fit multiple times on a trip. I would be thrilled to be able to do this again.

I would love any advice you can give me, ways to stay motivated, how I should go about my workout routine, favorite recipes. Everything is much harder to do alone so whatever help I can get is extremely appreciated!

submitted by /u/nickysheff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mqygdb

No comments:

Post a Comment