Friday, September 27, 2019

Weight loss -Success Story

What a year this has been. I can honestly say that this has been my best and happiest year in 8 years.

From dealing with my dad’s cancer and losing him, to a failed engagement, to college struggles due to my grief, gaining over 100 pounds, moving and moving and moving again, major mental and physical health struggles, an uncertain future and a job that made me miserable to getting healthy and living my best life.

Before & After picture

I wish I had known the difference that would be made in all parts of my life just by putting my health first. I started with that and the rest just fell into place. I’ll always be grateful for Keto for being the tool that allowed me to get to where I am now. It’s scary to think where I would be had I not found it.

💛💛💛 I’m so so grateful for all of you and I sincerely wish you the best year ever in 2019.⁠

submitted by /u/gogas2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nlDjfa

No comments:

Post a Comment