Wednesday, September 25, 2019

New and need help!

Sorry for the long post!

TL;DR how to find the best work out/diet program for me without spending a ton of money an fitness plans/gyms/nutritionists?

I am 23F, 5’4 and about 130 pounds. I worked as a waitress for a year and thought that because I was on my feet 60+ hours a week I didn’t really need to worry about exercising. I wouldn’t get out of work until 11:30pm so that’s when I was eating dinner and usually it was take out.

Then I got a new desk job - I lost weight just because of the transition. Less stress on my body and mind. Could eat at normal times and had more options in what I was eating. I was never heavy but the weight loss was noticeable. You could tell in my face and that all the new pants I bought in August 2018 didn’t fit anymore by March 2019.

Now, I am still at my desk job but my weight seems to be shifting. My legs and butt are in decent shape, could definitely use more strength/toning but they are not heavy.

My arms and back are a little heavier. The weight is there and I want it to go away. I carry all my stress and tension in my shoulders.

My stomach is the big issue. I have love handles and I feel like I have really always carried weight in my lower belly. I am currently on birth control and that really makes my body retain more water/makes losing weight difficult.

I know you can’t “spot treat” fat. Weight loss is a combo of eating right and working out.

I just feel like I don’t know where to start. I don’t know if what I’m eating is right. I know I should eat less snacks. There are so many different diets and work outs. How do you find what’s right for you??

I have started a couple of 30 day challenges for like abs and arms and butt and I will do some light-medium cardio. But I always give up after 2 weeks because I feel like nothing is working (I know I’m not giving it enough time but idk how to get over that hump)

I have an event in a little over a month. I have a cute dress that fits well now but I know would look REALLY good if I toned up my arms and back and could lose a little belly fat.

How do you do it? Where do you start?

submitted by /u/sconnor1030
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nhHTuF

No comments:

Post a Comment