Monday, September 30, 2019

Anorexia to being overweight. For anyone who struggled with disordered eating, how did your weight change? At what point were you able to start effectively (and healthily) losing weight?

I had a BMI in the 15s at my worst. I recovered mostly. It wasn’t so much a conscious effort, but I struggled with my mental health and food just failed to be something I could effectively control, and I gained a lot of weight by binge eating and generally just not being careful with what I ate.

I hear a lot about “overshoot” with weight gain/restoration, but I’ve been unable to find many personal accounts. I’m curious about the weight timeline of others who have had eating disorders. I posted here because I know I have to reel in the food party since I’m officially overweight now, and I wanted to know how others approached weight loss.

My weight went from 129 to 143.2 after three days of binge eating, I have heard about edema. My weight fluctuations are kind of...insane, and have always been since I got sick. Does the bloating and fluid retention ever faze out? I apologize if this is the wrong place. Mentioning weight loss generally isn’t appropriate in some of the other subreddits.

submitted by /u/Drichthy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ncxeBX

No comments:

Post a Comment