Saturday, September 28, 2019

slipping and sliding

I'm new here but I thought this place would know how to get back on track.

over the past 3 years I've lost upwards of 100lb. i know good for me. but i lost the last 30 for my wedding(I splurged on a dietitian so i did it safely), that was feb, and now I'm consistently gaining weight back. I'm only up 15lb, but thats how it starts. It's my own fault. i stopped tracking what i was eating and the last week I've even started snacking on candy, which i NEVER did before i started trying to lose weight. i was never into sugar so why am i going nuts for it now?

I have had to change my medications in the last month but I feel like that's a part of life and i should figure out how to account for changes like that and keep my weight loss goals.

i've been losing weight for so long i'm finding it really hard to know i can relax/ not track my cal as much, and still maintain the discipline to eat the right portions of the right food.

plus since I've lost weight I've gotten much more social and people make me feel weird for not drinking as much as them. not drinking was the most effective thing i ever did that helped me lose weight. but if i can't hang out and relax with friends what's the point of being the correct weight?

submitted by /u/helloisitmeowyrlkn4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o7Gkjy

No comments:

Post a Comment