Sunday, September 29, 2019

Huge NSV , literally almost cried.

I have tried and failed at keto diet too many times to count. In February I realized I was disgusted with myself and couldn’t even look at myself in the mirror without wanting to cry. I hadn’t weighed myself in around a year, stepped on the scale and had gained 35 lbs in a year. I was already over weight before the 35 lbs! I finally got serious about this way of eating and have been on keto since the end of February. I’ve lost a total of 55 lbs on a 5’3 frame. Anyways the last month or two the weight loss has REALLY slowed down and I have found myself very discouraged. I had however added a gym regimen 5x per week and still feel that my body is changing and looking more toned and healthier everyday. Anyhow fast forward to yesterday I went out clothes shopping. I asked the attendant in the store if she could pull a shirt down off the wall for me. She asked me what size and I responded oh either large or xl. She told me here try this medium instead those will be way too big. I tried the medium and it FIT! I haven’t worn a medium top since high school! I had a bit of an emotional moment in the fitting room. Proceeded to grab a couple other medium shirts and dresses, they all fit too! This really really lifted my spirits after feeling discouraged about no weight loss.

submitted by /u/jasiujaneczkos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oiD7hb

No comments:

Post a Comment