Thursday, September 26, 2019

Weight loss has been more of a mental battle than i expected... what are the biggest hurdles you've come across?

Hey guys,

About 2 years and 28 pounds ago, I decided to take my health and fitness seriously. Since then I have gone through a lot of trial and tribulation, learning a lot about myself through my journey. I still have ways to go (probably another 15 pounds before getting to a lean physique I want), but thus far, I am happy with the progress I have made.

The reason for this post is I’m currently trying to find out what problems I could solve to make the lives of busy professionals, who work a lot and tend to have a sedentary lifestyle (like myself), and who are looking to transform their body into a fitter and healthier version.

You see, through my journey I have found counting calories to be the most effective fat-loss lifestyle (for myself), but I have also realized there is a whole other mental battle that took place every day during my deficits, and these are the types of problems I want to identify and solve.

Which is why I have two very simple questions:

  1. As a busy person looking to get fit, what are the 2 biggest issues you are/were dealing with?

  2. Regarding your fitness journey, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to learning more about you!

submitted by /u/daseyf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mSHNK0

No comments:

Post a Comment