Friday, September 27, 2019

Supplements?

I’m 23, working my first full time office job. I’ve always been big on going to the gym, ever since i lost 50 pounds as a 20 year old. When i started my job i decided I wasn’t going to let myself get fat and lazy, and I’ve been going to the gym consistently since January. At this point, I’ve lost about 18 lbs, down to 264 from 282 (I’m 6’6 so this isn’t very noticeable)

I use MyFitnessPal to track my calories and i eat incredibly light and healthy during the week. I cheat on weekends but never to a large extent. Problem is, i feel like I’m plateauing in weight loss, even as i feel my endurance get better and my workouts get longer and more intense.

I take preworkout on the days when I’m tired after work, but are there any other essential supplements for my situation? I gave myself the goal of 245 by the end of the year, which doesn’t seem very likely at this point. I’m committed to the grind and not giving up soon, but i haven’t put a ton of research into what i could be doing besides eating clean and working out!

submitted by /u/EdgarAllen_Br0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nhVRwU

No comments:

Post a Comment