Friday, September 27, 2019

People noticed my weight loss for the first time!

Obligatory sorry for formatting, I am on mobile and I am not a native English speaker.

A bit of backstory, exactly 90 days ago I started with CICO because I was like 2 pounds away from being obese and I didn't want to keep going in that direction. In those 90 days I lost about 25 pounds and I am very happy with that.

But I don't really see changes in the mirror and because of that I sometimes feel like I didn't lose anything. I have photos to compare and even the scale says that I lost weight, but it's just difficult to actually see, it doesn't make sense, I know.

And today, two people who I haven't seen in about four months came up to me to ask me if I lost weight because I looked good, and I am so happy! At least others can my progress when I struggle with that, and that motivates me to keep going!

submitted by /u/tbuch2304
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nl3McP

No comments:

Post a Comment