Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Weight loss accountability??

Hey I guess to tell a bit about myself I’m 17 and I’ve been overweight for a while now. I’m a senior in high school and I want to make this change before I start the next chapter of my life. I’ve tried losing weight before but I always end up stopping. I’m trying to get into the mindset of losing weight for me instead of anyone else but that’s a bit hard. I have anxiety and I know that losing weight won’t fix it but I’m really hoping that it’ll help with me being so self conscious. So ig that I’m just looking for someone to hold me accountable I’m not sure why but I usually do good all day and even workout but then I ruin it all at night. If you read all of this thanks and I hope that we get to talk😊

submitted by /u/heyy32
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nfFq3V

No comments:

Post a Comment